Blog Background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Proceed With Caution! Construction Zone... Again...

Hello to all my loyal blogger friends!

Hello to all my friends who've tried to follow my blog but I so so SO stink at updating...yeah, that's more like it!

So to cut to the chase...it's true... I'm attempting to be a better blogger, update this lovely tool and USE IT!

Hopefully 3rd time is the charm! Hopefully I'll be bringing you more frequent posts in the near future.

Yet, first I'm doing a little revising of the posts that are on this blog, in order to make them more OPSEC friendly. So bare with me while I edit, and I'll be back shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Mrs. GC

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're (almost) back! this is the perfect time to blog all of the adventures :) count down to the GC's being on the EAST coast is on!!!

    ReplyDelete