Blog Background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011- Part I



Hey Ya'll!! I just wanted to stop in real quick and write a few lines about our "Valentine's 2011" thus far...I say thus far because B and I actually have plans to celebrate our Valentine's Day this coming weekend on the 19th of Feb, with the Army sometimes holidays just have to be shifted around here and there, but we make it work in the end!! We've got hotel reservations at a fabulous place in Seoul, reservations for little Chloe to go to the kennel for the evening, and I just can't simply wait! I'll be sure to post pictures and give all the details, well maybe not ALL the details, but how about the "skinny" of it next week! 

I hope that you and your Valentine had a fabulous evening, day, night out, night in or simply just nothing, none the less hopefully it was wonderfull!! 

Till next time! 
XOXO from Korea! 
-Mrs. GC 

No comments:

Post a Comment